Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recovering...

My computer officially died in Russia so I had to go buy another laptop this week - not an expense I really wanted but what are you going to do. I think trying to pull up my chest x-rays at the 8 doctor medical just put it over the edge. Luckily there was a computer in the room so I was able to pull up my x-rays on their computer.
The trip home went really well - only a 20 minute delay on one flight. I thought that was pretty good! The only snafu was that I was locked out of my house when I got home and had to call a locksmith to get in. My friend who was dog sitting for me accidently locked my keys and the spare key in the house - not a huge problem and out of all the things that could have happened on the trip, that was pretty minor! But now I have about 5 spare keys around town so hopefully that won't happen again!
So the last few days I have just been trying to get back in the swing of things. I didn't really have any jet lag which is really nice but work has just been crazy this week! I think everyone decided to call and need something while I was gone so I've just been trying to dig out of the huge pile of stuff on my desk. And to top it off, we haven't had any heat in the office all week which is totally rediculous!
I have a few paperwork things to take care of this week and then it's on to working on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment