Friday, February 5, 2010

Not Enough Time In The Day...

This week has been absolutely crazy! For some reason all of my clients at work seem to magically know when I'm going to be out of the office and they all need me to get things done right away. I was sooooo busy at work this week not to mention all the other things that needed to be done so I could leave tomorrow morning!! But I got most of my customers taken care of and the rest will just have to wait until I get back. I keep telling people that kitchens are not life and death, but that never seems to go over very well...
The visas came this morning at 10:00 am. Once those came I could breathe a little easier. Both of my parents are going with me which will be really nice - one can have the camera and the other can man the video camera :)

I'm pretty much ready - and I guess I should be since I have to leave for the airport at 6 am and it's midnight! Oh well, I can sleep on the plane I guess. I just had to make a last minute run to get batteries so now I think I'm set.
My house is clean and there's just a few more things to get in the suitcase and I'm off to bed. Next time I post I will be in Russia!!
Paka!!

3 comments:

  1. Travel safe, take a million pictures and video everything!!! I forgot to take a photo of the name plate on the orphange (I thought it would be over or beside the door but t was on the front of the building by the walk way). Not sure why I wanted a picture of this... but I did. Just remember to breathe!!! Congrats on the big trip! Can't wait for posts from Russia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ran into your blog from another blog - looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Amy! You are so lucky to have a videographer and cameraman going with you :) Can't wait to hear all about your little girl.

    ReplyDelete