Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Big Thank You

I just want to thank everyone who was praying for me during my court hearing. I really believe those prayers were the only way I walked out of there with a positive outcome. I really felt calm while we were waiting for the decision and I know it was only because of all the people who were praying for me. Thank you all so much! There have been so many ups and downs throughout this entire process but I know God called me to this and He deserves all the credit.

We visted Norah after the court hearing and 2 times today. As soon as she sees me, she starts waving goodbye to the caretakers - it's very cute. Yesterday, they handed her to me and then decided they should probably feed her before we went to play. Oh the tears! The big bottom lip came out and big tears. But then she saw her dinner and was okay :) She has also decided that she only wants me to hold her which is great as far as attachement goes.
We are staying here for a few more days and then we're off to spend a week in Moscow before we pick her up.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Can't wait to see a picture! Have a great time exploring Moscow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    So happy court went so well. Good luck on your journey! We have been in Moscow for a week and are leaving tomorrow. Enjoy the city - get out and see as much as you can, you will be making memories for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, sounds like things are going so great! It is all so exciting and reading your blog keeps me going while I am in wait mode. Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete