Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Day Down

Well we are getting a little stir crazy in the hotel but we're off to Moscow tomorrow morning and it will be nice to have a change of scenery for a week. Kaluga is a great town but I definitely think we've seen most of it. We've been going to the same restaurants and the people working are actually not scowling at us when we walk in anymore - yay! Our days are going pretty quickly which is good but I'll be honest that I'm definitely ready for a cold diet pepsi with ice - and refills! There are a few other things but overall it's been a good trip so far. We've been able to go the baby home twice a day everday which has been very good and Norah is always very happy to see us. The caretakers say she keeps looking at the door waiting for us to come. I just hope she remembers me when we pick her up in a week.

Here are a couple of pictures of what we've been up to:





No comments:

Post a Comment