Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nursery Pictures

Here are the nursery pictures. Luckily I haven't had to buy any furniture for the nursery. My aunt was nice enough to let me borrow her crib and I had all the other furniture already. I'm still looking for a changing table but those are pretty easy to find so I'm not too worried about that.
I'm not quite done yet - I still need to get some baskets for the shelving unit, curtains, and some things on the wall but it's getting close!

Here's a close-up of the quilt I made:



























4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Do you want to come decorate the boys' rooms for me? Norah is going to love it!!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Amy are you an interior decorator?! Absolutely classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I found your blog and as a single also adopting, LOVE IT! I am so thrilled that you are in the home stretch. The nursery is adorable. Currently working on my first ever quilt to stash away myself. :) Just wanted to drop a line and say all the best and thanks for sharing your journey.
    ~Masha

    ReplyDelete