Thursday, March 25, 2010

Great News!

I will have my FBI clearances back tomorrow! Yay! As soon as I posted my last message, my contact at my senator's office called to say the FBI had found my fingerprints and was processing them and I should have them by the end of the week. That made my day yesterday but I didn't want to get too excited - but I just checked the tracking number and it will be here tomorrow! 7 weeks is definitely better than 13!
This means I can get everything notarized and apostilled tomorrow on my lunch break and sent off to my agency. Finally things are moving again!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I know this must really put you at ease!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good! one step closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog today! Glad the FBI is has good news for you!!!

    ReplyDelete