Friday, July 24, 2009

Dossier Submitted!!

I finally sent my dossier in!! Yay! I was waiting on 2 forms this week and I got the last one in the mail today. Luckily I had the day off so I was able to run down to the Secretary of State office and get them apostilled, ran home to make copies, and then sent everything off to my agency.

I also had to take the "paperwork picture." I was so excited to be able to take this. These are all the forms (minus the two I got today) I had to get someone to sign or needed my signature, notarized, and the Secretary of State seal (apostille).


















I even received my I171-H back from USCIS. This is the approval form from Homeland Security/Immigration that allows you to bring an orphan into the US - so it's a really important one that usually takes a while to get. I was very surprised to see it. I got my fingerprints last Monday and the approval was in my mailbox on Saturday - way to go Iowa!


Sending that packet off was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I just hope everything is correct and I don't have to redo a bunch of it. My agency said it will be sent to Russia next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment